We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with:
- The Data Protection Act 2018
- General Data Protection Regulations 2016
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- Common Law Duty of Confidentiality
- The Health & Social Care Act 2012
- NHS Codes of Confidentiality
- Information: to Share or Not to Share
All information about patients is confidential, from the most sensitive diagnosis, to the fact of having visited the surgery or being registered at the practice. All patients can expect that their personal information will not be disclosed without their permission except in the most exceptional of circumstances, when somebody is at grave risk of serious harm.
All members of the primary health care team (from reception to doctors) in the course of their duties will have access to your medical records. They all adhere to the highest standards of maintaining confidentiality.